Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why I use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Website, and when communicating electronically with PLÀSTICS TORNER SL.
Through this website, personal data of users is not collected without their consent, nor is it transferred to third parties.
PLÀSTICS TORNER SL, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the personal data you provide us will be PLÀSTICS TORNER SL with CIF B58801358, with address at C/ Ponent 15, 08756, La Palma de Cervelló, BARCELONA, registered in the BARCELONA Mercantile Registry, volume 10,002, page 150. , sheet 8.245, 1st inscription.
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, PLÀSTICS TORNER SL makes available to you the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact to resolve any issue you may have in this regard, or exercise your rights under the terms legally provided.
Purpose of the treatment
PLÀSTICS TORNER SL may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The personal data provided through the data collection forms of the website http://188.8.131.52/plesk-site-preview/plasticstorner.com/https/184.108.40.206/, in order to attend and process properly the queries submitted and the information requested.
- Being able to offer services according to your interests, improve your user experience and, where appropriate, for the treatment of requests, requests, as well as send you newsletters.
No automated decisions will be made on the website.
What data we process and where it is obtained from
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, by filling in the forms provided for this purpose or by email.
- Data derived from the provision of our services.
What type of data we collect:
- Name and contact information, such as your name and surname, ID, email address, telephone number.
- Patrimonial data, Bank data.
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent. When you give us your consent, we only ask for it in relation to specific uses of personal information where it is necessary and, if we need it, we will obtain it separately and make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
Necessary for the performance of a contract: When we enter into contact with you, we will process your personal information for the purposes of performing that contract (i.e. to provide you with the Services).
The legitimate interest of the data controller
For compliance with a legal obligation (eg, to respond to a court order)
In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, PLÀSTICS TORNER SL will not be able to process their data.
In the same way, the legitimacy of this treatment is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
During the treatment period, your data will not be communicated or transferred, except legal obligation.
The company will access the transfer of data only to the authorities in the event that the user has carried out actions contrary to the Law or breached the content of the legal notice.
PLÀSTICS TORNER SL does not carry out international data transfers.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions. that could derive and, after this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
Rights of the interested parties
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at PLÀSTICS TORNER SL, we are processing personal data that concerns them.
In the same way, as provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested persons have the right to:
- Access your data: you have the right to access and know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by PLÀSTICS TORNER SL or even, to request its deletion when, between For other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the General Regulations of Data Protection.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means, and withdraw your consent.
You may exercise the rights described above, by means of a written request addressed to PLÀSTICS TORNER SL at the address C/ Ponent 15, 08756, La Palma de Cervelló, BARCELONA, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Finally, in the event that you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through your Website: http://220.127.116.11/plesk-site-preview/plasticstorner.com/https/18.104.22.168/.